Recount Sentence Starters

Hi Guys

Its been a while since you have all written a recount on Monday but today, we will do this while reflecting on our Scienceworks Excursion. Below are some great sentence starters that you can use to recount the important parts of your trip to Scienceworks.

25 great sentence starters  Although . . .  As . . .  As I see it . . .  At one point . . .  Despite the fact that . . .  Even though . . .  Finally . . .  For example . . .  Furthermore . . .  Gradually . . .  I believe that . . .  If . . .  In addition . . .  In conclusion . . .  In general . . .  In my view . . .  In spite of . . .  I would like to . . .  Meanwhile . . .  Moreover . . .  Nevertheless . . .  So . . .  Subsequently . . .

ALSO:  By the way . . .  To tell you the truth . . .  I must tell you about . . .  Right now I’m . . .  You will never believe it but . . .  I hope that . . .  To be honest . . .  I imagine that . . .  I should have told you that . .  I have been looking forward to . . .  I am looking forward to . . . (I am not looking forward to . . .)  I am worried about . . . (I am not worried about . . .)  I was looking forward to . . .  I expect that . . .  I think that . . .  As it happened . . .  I didn’t expect . . .  I don’t expect . .  In truth . . .  The best bit is . . . (The best bit was . . .)  The worst part is . . . (The worst part was . . .)  Worst of all . . .  Best of all . . .

To finalise your recount, please include the following sentence starter: The most important learning I took away from Scienceworks was…